Huco is one of the fastest growing technology consulting & services firm focused on helping global organizations build, run, manage and secure their applications for the multi-cloud economy. A strong blend of strategic approach, subject matter expertise and years of implementation experience makes us a trusted partner for customers and partners alike. Headquartered in Dubai with offices in Abu Dhabi and Riyadh, Huco is helping organizations derive exponential value by enabling them to innovate and prepare for future.
Sales Account Manager: Dubai
Roles and responsibilities
- Be the entity of value by contributing proactively to make customers highly successful
- Passionate, self-starter, ready to take customer experience to the next level by demonstrating exceptional service to make customers successful
- Achieve Quarterly and Annual Sales quota via planned & successful execution of sales and account strategy
- Develop long-term relationships with multiple stakeholders in customer accounts
- Drive and accelerate spend adoption within assigned accounts
- Converse with senior customer stakeholders including IT Manager (Infrastructure/ Application/Security), Purchase Manager and if possible, at CIO, CISO, VP level
- Align and build relationships within OEM Account Managers in the assigned accounts
- Identification of new opportunities across Infrastructure, Application, DevOps, Security and Digital teams
- Identify relevant prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, build relationships and manage sales cycle to close new business
- Possess adequate product knowledge and be able to conduct presentation and relay objection handling with Senior IT Managers at customer place
- Generate leads, build relationships and organize daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
- Should Maintain Compliance to all internal work process. Follow weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and Bid Qualification process.